Gifts to buy? Homes to spruce? Shop handmade from my web link below and 20% of your purchase will be sent to Compassion International to support the youth group's child and the Twin Lakes Food Pantry - the other 80% will support Serrv International, a nonprofit that employs global artisans living in poverty. That's 100% good karma. Do a world of good and support my #serrvandearn fundraiser today at: https://www.serrv.org/?a=MessiahTL#worldofgood
Thank you! Click here for more info.